Bijou in a typical Engadine House
La Punt Chamues-ch is situated 1700 m above sea level, at the foot of the Albula Pass in the sunny high valley of the Upper Engadine and can be easily reached by train and car. The Engadine farm and patrician houses dating from the 16th and 17th centuries give the village a very special charm.
The house was built as an Engadine farmhouse in 1595 and was converted into 6 luxurious and spacious flats with charm in 2012. The original architecture was combined with modern comfort. All flats are equipped with modern Boffi kitchens. A geothermal probe heating system ensures energy efficiency.
The exclusive 6.5 room flat on two floors has been furnished with the highest quality materials while retaining its historical character. The old wood was preserved or newly installed in the Stüvas. Each room has its own bath/shower/WC. For undisturbed sunbathing there is a small, retracted balcony. Clever window openings and skylights let daylight in. The flat can be purchased as a second home or with a permit for foreigners.
The flat has its own cellar. The ski and bicycle room as well as the laundry room is used jointly. A garage box can be purchased for CHF 50,000.