Résidence Le Montagnier - Apartment with 25 m² balcony
Champéry - Portes du Soleil resort ranges from 1050m to 2300m with stunning panoramic views onto the Dents du Midi and Dents Blanches mountain ranges. The cable-car whisks you directly up to 2000m and into a winter & summer sports playground, offering extensive skiing (650km of groomed slopes), mountain biking (World Cup host venue) and exceptional scenery and variety for hiking.
20 spacious apartments available in secondary residence and for international buyers and investors, created and finished to high Swiss standards by an awardwinning local architect practice CP Architecture (www.cp3.ch).
All apartments boast stunning and direct panoramic views of Les Dents du Midi mountain peaks and waterfalls, large balconies and terraces, many with private hot-tubs.
Le Montagnier offers a Spa, oenotèque wine and private dining club, full concierge and hotel-style services, apartment management and rental.
Not only is Le Montagnier built to the highest specifications; there are added features to complete the offer, including:
• A spa and wellbeing zone – wet and dry areas for spa, treatments, yoga or relaxation
• An oenotèque wine and private dining club to enable you to host private evenings or share a glass with your neighbours or guests
• A ski and boot room with direct access to the high street and bus services
• A Reception and management office
• Underground parking with special bike storage facilities
• A games and children’s play zone
• Building security systems
• High speed wifi and cable access. Latest films in HD and direct television and entertainment services.
• Full laundry