New real estate projects
With over 25 years of experience in real estate development, both as builder and promoter, we believe that a successful new project requires a technically perfect construction that enjoys a series of careful choices. These crucial decisions arise from the beginning to the end of the process: from researching the site to defining the typologies and the plans, by way of the selection of materials until the sale of the last lot.
Experts in new projects and real estate developments, our work is aimed at estimating and valuing to the best of our ability every square metre of ground entrusted to us. With a recognized reputation for the construction, development and sale of promotions, Cardis Sotheby’s International Realty aims to offer an excellent service for any type of development, whatever its size, location or budget.
Cardis Sotheby’s International Realty is directly responsible for the construction and commercialization of several hundred properties in the Lake Geneva region, thanks to real estate transactions which have all been very successful.
Beginning his professional career as a manufacturer of carbon fibre masts—[A1] and a fan of technical sports such as sailing—our CEO, Philippe Cardis, carefully observes the evolution of each stage of construction and offers his precious advice. It is because we know what it means to invest your time and personal financial resources in a new real estate project that we can address you directly. From promoter to promoter, from enthusiast to enthusiast. Our determination for a new project to succeed is just as great as yours.
Promotion and Development Department
The role of our Promotion and Development Department—comprising Martin Thibaud (head of Promotion and Development) and Philippe Cardis (Partner and CEO) — is to offer you support in the following fields:
• Development of a financial plan, and a preliminary project to suit the market
• Choices and decisions on the underlying assumptions that will precisely define the construction
• Search for trusted partners and establishment of the promotional group
• Land development procedures including acquisition of the site, negotiation of the purchase price, possible rearrangement of land parcels and establishment of the necessary easements
• Administrative work in close collaboration with the local authorities to obtain the necessary authorizations to proceed with the project
• Overall financial management of the project and securing financing
• Supporting the sales force in the sale of dwellings
• Representation of the project owner in the construction and respect for project planning
• Support for buyers in the choice of finishes for their future dwelling, management of gains and losses
• Handover of the building, followed by modification work and guarantees
• Delivery of apartments to co-owners
• Closure of promotion accounts